Our time together at your session will be all about capturing the real you. So it's probably only fair that I let you know a little bit about me, too. Here are some random facts that make me me!
* I've got two amazing teenagers who make me laugh every day, and an incredible husband Vince, who I've still got a big ol' crush on (yep, that makes me married to Vince Vaughan!) My favorite way to spend a Saturday morning is hanging out with them in our pj's.
* Okay, I lied. My actual favorite way to spend Saturday morning is sleeping. But after that, when the sun has hit its high point and it is no longer socially acceptable to keep sleeping, then I love nothing better than hanging with my favorite people.
* I used to work at Teen and Sassy magazines in L.A. It was my dream job growing up, and I couldn't believe it when I got the chance to write the quizzes that had ruled my 13-year-old life. :)
* I've been known to squeal with delight when I'm photographing something I love. And I've been told that it's fun, not totally annoying - but you can decide for yourself with one of these behind-the-scenes videos put together by my video-making idols, Eli Guillou and Lexi Lund from STMA.
* Forget the carrot - if you want me to edit your photos faster, bribe me with chocolate chip cookies, my favorite. And Special K bars. I once gained 12 pounds in two months eating Special K bars - with a name like that, who knew they weren't for breakfast?!
* People always ask what made us move from sunny California to Minnesota. Well, it was God. Hard to argue with that one, huh? And I'm so happy we followed. What's not to love about Minnesota nice?!
* I absolutely 100% love what I do! I can't even call it a job, because it doesn't really feel like work. What a lucky, lucky girl I am!